Ten reasons WHY to buy online
The internet has fuelled a shopping revolution. Every day, millions of pounds are being spent online by people just like you ordering just about anything that you can think of, so why is this? This blog looks at the ten main benefits of shopping online
Ten Benefits of shopping online
- Convenience – For most of us, this will be the biggest single benefit. It’s 11pm, you’re sat snugly in your lounge in scruffy PJ’s with not a single ounce of make up or hair product on your person. The shops shut long ago and it’s raining outside. We can now simply fire up the I-pad and voila, we are transported directly to Britain’s biggest High Street. No traffic, no pollution, no opening hours just you and your favourite shops right there in your home.
- The Very Best Prices – Who doesn’t love a bargain? The Internet saves the retailer many overheads associated with conventional shopping, and guess what? The extra competition from rival stores all over the Country (and beyond) means that you can guarantee you are going to save some of that hard-earned cash
- Variety – As I said before, you are in the biggest High Street in the World. No physical shopping centre can compete when it comes to choice! No physical restrictions, no need to dash from out of town malls to the high street. Its all there for you – and all in one place
- Control- On the Internet, you are in charge. You’re not being controlled by those cunning High street retail staff to load much more than you intended to buy into your shopping basket - you can get exactly what you want and need.
- Service – You are always in the VIP section! No waiting around, no being served by the junior staff member, or worse still the disinterested assistant who broke up with her boyfriend last night and really doesn’t want to be here today. When you’re dealing with a good, trusted online firm known for their great service levels you can be assured of receiving your order within the time frame agreed upon, at the address that you supply. It really is as simple as that.
- No Crowds – You don’t have to battle with anyone else to grab our attention. No queue jumpers, no waving frantically or trying to catch a sales assistant’s eye. No waiting for a parking space. All of these problems can be avoided when you shop online.
- Better protection – When you shop online, as well as all the consumer protection that you get when shopping in the High Street you are also protected by additional ‘distance selling’ laws which mean, if you aren’t delighted with your purchase then you can claim your money back with little fuss
- Easy price comparisons – You can shop around and compare prices as much as you like. It’s so much quicker and easier than trying to find the best price in the High street. Comparing and researching products and their prices is so much easier online. It’s really simple to research ratings, and reviews for most products and retailers.
- Discretion – Buying online is discrete and confidential you are completely free to buy whatever you want without embarrassment or any paranoia that there are people watching or judging you.
- No pressure – Sometimes when we are out shopping we feel pressured into making a decision more quickly than we might feel completely comfortable. Perhaps it’s the Kids, partner or colleague that you are out with who is looking at their watch? is it the meter ticking away at the car park? Are you rushing to get to your next appointment? Is the shop due to close? Or is that sales assistant just a little too pushy in trying to ‘close’ the sale?
Well, buying on line is a pressure free Joy! You choose when, you’ll never be rushed and we never close our stores
Once you are happy buying online, take a look at some of our Collections, you may just find something you love...